22.5.12

Spring 2012 #1

Click on it to enlarge.
I think the hair is improving in shape and shading, but I still need to work on a few areas.
This image is from a set of 8 and I plan on doing them all in an attempt to bring back my love and passion for graphics - if you've been watching ANTM: British Invasion, I'm kind of like Alisha and have lost my spirit for the work, and I really want to get that back.

K xxx

P.S. That's meant to be a stool that my doll is sitting on, I haven't mastered the art of wood!

8 comments:

  1. The bottom tips of the hair look to rough.
    The dress is good, but its too simple. You should try to make a design dress or something more complex.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the simplicity of the dress, the creases and folds really pop out then, and I personally think that is one of your Strong Suits. :3

    as for ANTM, I was sad when Alisha left X] happy Ebony left though, she's gotten on my nerves since the beginning of the cycle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG yes! Was not an Ebony fan at all! I really hope Sophie wins, not just because she's British like me, but I think she's stronger in more types of modelling that Laura.

      Thanks for the graphics compliment too :)

      Delete
  3. i like the penis she has :-) & spring is over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh haha :)

      It's from a spring campaign, so I kept the name the same - partly as to not confuse myself!

      Delete
    2. teach me your shading its gorgeous!

      Delete
    3. But yours is amazing and beautiful!

      Delete